Wednesday, October 17, 2012

News Update

As may well have been noticed, there have not been any updates to this blog in a few weeks. The problem is twofold. On the one hand, I have been without home Internet since the start of September; one the other, my personal laptop (on which I have done most of the work for this blog, especially the webcomics) has "died," at least temporarily. As of today, I now have home Internet, so the first problem is addressed. This means that there might be a few irregular, non-Aquazone Breakfast News posts going up, but as long as my laptop remains out of commission, it is unlikely you will see a lot of work here, and certainly no webcomics. Once my laptop is back and kicking, I hope to make enough webcomics to make up for the weeks missed, but I would not expect that to take effect until sometime in November--and I have no idea if that will affect the Christmas season (last year had a daily schedule). If you're still around to read this: good on you! and hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment